ASECU offers you the convenience of FREE online banking. From any computer, you can access your account, check balances, see if a check has cleared, transfer money between your accounts, and perform other tasks conveniently anytime, day or night.
Set your mind at ease with free account alerts. Set account alerts and be notified by email when balances, deposits, withdrawals or transactions reach your set limit. Find this feature under the Self Service Tab. Also update your phone number, email address, sign up for e-Statements and more, simply log into our secure online banking site.
SECURITY REMINDER: Always use the latest Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox browser version for stronger online security.
To use our Online Banking service, just visit our web site at www.asecu.com and use the Login box if you're a current user. It is simple and secure and is ready whenever you are. New users can enroll directly by clicking on the "Enroll" link.
ASECU offers online Bill Pay as a secure way to receive, pay and track all of your bills online - avoiding the need to write checks, mail bills or buy stamps. Simply schedule your payments and the funds are withdrawn from you designated ASECU Checking account on the date you have chosen for the bill to be paid! You must have Home Banking to use this Bill Payment Service.
Save time and money with E-Statements! Access your ASECU statement anytime via our secure Online Banking. All of your statements will be securely stored in one place. Download your E-Statement to your computer or print the statement for your file. E-Statements look just like regular ASECU statements and best of all, you will never wait for mail delivery of your statement again.
As of November 1st, 2020 we have a new e-statement processor. Acess your e-statements here.
Follow these instructions when accessing your e-statements for the first time:
To view your eStatements:
Click on this link - https://estatements.sagedirect.com/index.asp?cid=10200
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your member number in the Username field (do not include suffixes). Click Email my Password.
- A temporary password will be issued to your email address.
- On the screen “Your Password has been emailed to you”, Click on- Click Here to Log in.
- Enter your member number as the username and the temporary password that was emailed to you in the Password field, click Submit.
- You have landed on the Document History screen. Your eStatements will display on this screen by date beginning with October’s 2020 statement.
- Once logged in, click on My Profile, and enter your new password in the Desired Password field and in the Repeat Password field. Click Update.
**You will be able to view your e-statement history after you have followed the above steps**
Go to main navigation