Click on the links below for more information regarding ASECU account policies and disclosures.
- Account Dispute/Error Resolution Policy
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement
- Funds Availability
- Important Information Regarding Internet Gambling and Your Account
- Membership and Account Agreement
- Overdraft Privilege Policy with Opt-out Notice
- Privacy of Your Personal Information
US Patriot Act
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Go to main navigation